Monday, October 6, 2014

awesome news and a new page

So...I did it!  I am a part of the Paper Issues design team!  I am so excited!  I keep pinching myself thinking it is all a dream.  :D  Check out the blog on the 16th I will have a blog post up at Paper Issues with a brand new project and you can learn all about me.  For today I want to show you a page I made based on the SKETCH that is on the PI blog right now.  If you make a page and link up, you could with a $10 gift card to the PI store.  So head on over and give it a try!



My page:



Dear Lizzy | Paper Studio | Studio Calico | AC Thickers





Oh and while you are at it.  I have a coupon for you!
Use my code to get 20% off at the Paper Issues Store.


1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Brenda! Thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete