Sunday, March 8, 2015

my girls | photos from today

It has been a while since I have gotten any photos of my girls with my big girl camera. Tonight we headed out for a few minutes and grabbed a couple shots.  My heart is bursting with how much they have grown over the last 6 months.  My littlest love has lost all of her babyness.  Suddenly I am looking into the face of a little girl and not the baby she was.  Oh and my sweet middle girl is now 7.  I still don't know quite how that happened.  It leaves me feeling quite old.


  my girls | mini shootmy girls | mini shoot my girls | mini shoot my girls | mini shoot m4h | p52 | shapes

Oh how much I love them.  Even when they are being silly and all I got were these few photos out of the 100 I tried to take.  Goofballs.

(I used My Four Hens actions to prettify these photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment