Saturday, April 25, 2015

#myselfiescrapbook | week 1

The other day I was scrolling through instagram and found a photo with this tag #myselfiescrapbook on one of my fave IG'rs (@giveagirlablog) photos.  Of course I had to check it out.  While reading the original post I was intrigued and decided to give it a try.  I already have a little "about me" book going so I figured this would just fit right in. I am super behind and still working on week one.  I may try to play catch-up and do more than one photo a day.  We will see.
For now, here are my first 4 photos scrapped.  


 photo side1_zpsivflcuiw.jpg



 photo side2_zpsxnh2xwo1.jpg


Product List:

Paper Camellia March Everyday Life & Embellishment add-on.
(Featuring "I Am" by Simple Stories)

Linking up to the #myselfiescrapbook HERE...

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts. Cool grid design, and your photos are great, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the use of tabs and the soft color pallet !

    ReplyDelete